* Large Objective Size 50mm
* High Sensitivity infrared CMOS Sensor
* Long Viewing Range(in full dark) 400m
* Powerful Infrared Spotlight
* Accurate Focus Adjustment
* Digital Zoom From 1.0x to 5.0x
* Wide field of view
* In-view 1.5” TFT display
* Build-In Clock
* Built-in tripod mountable
* Water Resistance Standard IPX6
* Resistant Bright Light Exposure
* Wide range of operating temperature
* TF card: up to 32G(no included)
* Magnification(optical): 6
* Intuitive Easy-to-use Interface
HOW DIGITAL NIGHT VISION WORKS
GAURDER1 Multifunctional Night Vision products collect existing light through the objective lens.
The image is then processed through a digital CMOS sensor module and transferred to the micro
Liquid crystal display (LCD). Images viewed on the LCD are magnified 6 times.
WG650 Multifunctional Night Vision models are equipped with a built-in powerful IR (infrared)
illuminator (D) that enables clear viewing in low ambient light conditions or even total darkness,
further more LS650 Multifunctional Night Vision can also be used in daytime as telescope and
there is a crosshair at the central of the display for aiming and position.