When talking about spring, we naturally think of warmth, beauty, life-giving, etc. Spring actually symbolizes the explosive growth of life. To capture those vibrant lives, cameras with extra long standby capabilities are very useful for you.
Spring is very humid and humid, with small animals everywhere. Rain and moisture will cause water damage to the camera, and ants may invade the camera. Therefore, we need to consider all these possibilities and compare them with different types of off-road cameras, including even the trail cameras you currently use and the new cameras on the market to make the final decision.
First, maybe you need to clean up the dust from the old trail camera and then check if it still works. If it works, maybe you’ve been thinking: Is it worth buying a new battery and using it for another year? If you have questions about these ideas, it’s best to try a new one.
I can’t wait to share you the features of WildGuarder Trail cameras to you. Here is the brief introduction of WildGuarder Watcher1-4G trail camera, you will be satisfied with it. As always, if you have any question after reading, please feel free to contact us or directly message us on our official website & Facebook page, we will reply you as soon as possible.
• 4G Function:
1. Support Frequency 4G LTE, 3G WCDMA, 2G GSM Network
2. Transmitting up to 30 seconds 1080P FHD video
3. Transmitting up to 20MP original size image
• 20MP high-quality pictures
• 1080P HD video (Audio included)
• 0.4s ~0.6s Trigger time
• IP66 Waterproof Degree
• 54Pcs No-Glow Black Flash Leds
• Time-lapse capability
• Lens (Wide lens model) F=1.8; FOV=112°; NO IR-Cut-Remove (at night)
• Lens (Regular lens model) F=1.8; FOV=70°; NO IR-Cut-Remove (at night)
• LCD Screen: 2.0” TFT, RGB, 262k
• Image data: time, date, temp, moon phase, battery
• Product warranty: 2 years long time warranty
• Viewing video & image via FTP in almost real-time
• Memory Card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
• Battery Type: 4-12 alkaline AA batteries
• External Power: Support Solar panel (not included)
• Operation Voltage: Battery: 6V; DC: 12V
• Several mounting options: tripod, screw in, and straps